Nowadays, designers make every website or application customized, keeping the changing needs of end-users in mind. The term ‘user experience or UX catches all eyes as it directly relates to customer engagement with the product. Donald Arthur Norman, director of The Design […]
- Pros and Cons of Shift left test in the SDLC
- Predominant Principles for API Deployment from a CI/CD Pipeline
- Challenges of Working with APIs from Developers’ Perspective
- Top Java Frameworks for Your Next Web Development Project
- How Outsourcing Testing Projects to an Independent Software Testing Company Actually Benefits You?