Binmile gathers your relevant information when you fill up online forms or enter information on our website(s) or web pages to use or access our services.
Cookies are a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters placed on your
computer when you are on our site. Binmile may send one or more cookies to your computer to
identify your browser and let us know about your behavior and usage patterns. Cookies help us to
track you across the web with your implied consent. If you explicitly block the cookies on your
computer, it may prevent you from accessing some of our services. We use the below cookies to
give you an improved experience and personalized services on our website.
• Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Analytical cookies – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number you visited on our website.
• Functional cookies – These cookies help us recognize when you return to our website.
It is important to us to secure your individual data. So, we take all suitable and legitimate measures to protect your data from all sorts of theft and misuse. We ensure that your personal data is safe and secure with us. We allow only authorized staff to get access to your information so that no data breach at all.
We collect your data only for improving your experience, not for selling or trading purpose. We don’t share your personal data with 3rd parties for commercial gains. We ensure the privacy and accuracy of your data with restricted access given only to concerned authorities.
Your personal data is stored and processed by us for legitimate interests and efficient service
delivery following the law of the land. We may use your information for the below
• To communicate with clients,
• To improve our services and website experience,
• To provide and maintain our services, and
• To offer necessary data to the 3rd party for business service and operations.