- Increased readability with less coding
- Maximum time saving on less amount of coding
- Reduced chances of having bugs
- Simple writing format in TypeScript
Suitable for – Single-page apps, apps for low-power devices, and apps with interactive visualization.
Github Star – 54.4k
- It creates original DOM’s a virtual copy.
- It creates interactive and dynamic UI.
- It develops high-performing apps.
- It has readable and easy to debug code with the declarative feature.
- It represents a DOM object.
- It makes the React components easier with the JSX.
Suitable for – Compatibility of mobile and web apps; faster development with higher user experience, and simplified writing components in high-volume apps.
Github Star – 180k
With a low learning curve, Vue is the most user-friendly framework for novice developers and programmers. Some of the features of the Vue frontend framework include:
- Built-in component for CSS transitions and animations.
- Cost-effective virtual DOM view option.
- Precise two-way data binding preferences.
- Simple, general, and easy-to-adopt framework.
Suitable for – Single-page apps, minimal viable product (MVP), and simplified app development process.
Github Star – 192k
- Ember Inspector tool for debugging apps
- CSS and HTML of the development model
- Instance initializers
- Routes for managing the URL
- Templates to update the model when app content is changed
Suitable for – Complex feature-rich web apps and websites
Github Star – 22k
A server-side or backend framework is the library of modules and tools helping developers build a web architecture. It is vital for checking the impact of a web app’s performance and project success. It also makes things easy for developers. Find here the top backend frameworks for having a competitive edge in 2022.
Node.js, Meteor.js, Express, and Next.js are important backend frameworks with equal worth as front-end frameworks.
If you plan to hire a frontend developer, you better check out the following features to get the most out of your next app development project. These features include a team of developers; an excellency in developing clutter-free solutions; coding pixel-perfect front-end expertise; full-stack front-end expertise; quick deliverables with affordable pricing; data security with state-of-the-art infrastructure; and proper codes and framework supported by innovative ideas, latest technologies, and platforms.