The COVID-19 pandemic has forced enterprises big or small, local or international, to make changes in their way of working. As social distancing becomes the norm, employers have resolved to the idea of working from home and made it a practical solution, as the business must go on.
It may not be possible for enterprises in all sectors to work from home. Still, those based in SaaS or IT-enabled industries can highlight the importance of digital transformation services for public as well as private enterprises globally.
However, for WFH to be a success, there must be clear and spontaneous communication for optimum collaboration among the team members. This is where the communication and collaboration tools come into the picture and are evident in the growth in online collaboration tools such as Zoom.
Here is a list of In-Demand Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Slack – Slack is a modern technology-enabled communication tool offering a practically infinite number of features such as instant messaging, channels for dedicated topics, integrations with third-party tools, managing & tracking documents, advanced search options, and reminder settings option.
- Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams is a collaboration with Microsoft. Microsoft Teams is unique as it integrates very well with other Microsoft applications such as Office 365 and Outlook. Teams have great audio and video quality for online meetings.
- Asana – Asana is one of the most in-use project management tools. It’s a comprehensive PM tool enabling users to see the bigger picture of the project. Manage, Assign, and rack tasks.
- Jira – Jira is a popular project management tool. It primarily focuses on projects that require an agile project management approach, providing users with a wide range of customization options, engaging workflows, access to historical business data on a single hub, flexible deployment options, and many more.
- Trello – Trello is a project management tool, that helps you keep your tasks organized, allowing you to create boards and assign tasks that can be shared with other users.
The list is exhaustive, with scores of other great collaboration tools out there in the market. Few of the Many Advantages of Online Communication and Collaboration Tools.
- Keep real-time track of Projects.
- Be aware and update team members instantly.
- Report tasks, problems, and assignments with ease.
- Prioritize action items.
- Single document storage place.
- Pay as you go/low per-user cost.
- Be free from physical boundaries.
- Productivity outcomes as communications are clear.