Performing Cross-Browser Testing for Web Apps
Binmile knows how to clear your stress about testing web applications on several browsers and their versions available in the competitive market. We help your team bring your software assessment needs to the cloud infrastructure successfully. We leverage cross-browser testing techniques to test web pages’ performance via LambdaTest across more than 2000 browsers, operating systems, and devices.
Lambda Test is a cross-browser testing tool that lets developers perform live Interactive and automate testing on 2000+ real browsers. Some of its features include:
- Selenium automation testing
- Chrome extension
- Continuous collaboration during testing
- Geo-location testing
- Inbuilt issue tracker
- Integrated debugging in live testing
- Online browser compatibility testing
- Test responsiveness on all screen sizes
- Testing across latest desktop browsers
- Testing locally-hosted pages
- Visual testing of web apps
Why choose Binmile your next cross browser testing?
LambdaTest, a cloud-based cross-browser testing tool, easily integrates with your favorite device. Binmile knows how to make the most out of the cloud testing platform and save yourself from managing bugs and tasks manually. Our testing solutions also fit with your Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. Check out the following reasons why you should pick Binmile as your next cross-browsing testing partner.
- Broad experience in cross-browser testing
- Skilled in manual cross-browser testing with the latest tools
- Accomplished various cross browsing projects
- Expertise in identifying peculiarities of modern web sites & apps
- Extensive testing labs for proper cross-browser testing