Case study - Overview, Industry, & Client
A leading retailer in the healthcare industry adopts ServiceNow for its digital transformation for its global operations. The client improvises on IT services providing itself leverage over its competitors and managing vast areas of its business operations.
Retail/Healthcare (Ophthalmic and Dispensing Opticians)
The client is one of the leading providers of Optometry, Audiology, and other healthcare services in the UK, having more than 30 years of experience in the industry with business operations in countries such as Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand. With significant industry expertise, the client aims to provide value eye care and hearing aid services and products to its customers throughout the regions served.
Case study - Challenges
The client, a retail healthcare sector leader, required a system that can get its digital transformation journey started. The client’s business processes had a manual intervention, which was being managed by legacy tools and techniques and had various tools for different tasks.
The client wanted a solution capable enough to manage its current business operational and functional needs and support its future expansions.
The legacy tools and systems were outdated and affected its employees and customers’ overall experience, creating silos of data, higher time consumption, and inaccuracy in decision-making, leading to unforeseen yet avoidable operational challenges.
The business needed a single platform to manage stakeholders such as customers, employees, third-party vendors, and, most importantly, a solution that can keep pace with the pace of growing business requirements.
Points for consideration for ServiceNow
1. Global Operations.
2. Diversified Products and Services.
Therefore, a ServiceNow consultant with solid expertise and experience in end-to-end ServiceNow implementation and support was the need of the hour. Capable of working in-line with industry standards and best practices to cater to the digitalization needs to improve organizational performance.
Case study - Solutions
The client chose Binmile Technologies as their preferred partner for seamless ServiceNow implementation and up-gradation. Binmile continuously delivered value to clients by providing real-time and adapt services to manage any unplanned interruptions and reduce IT service quality for performance enhancements.
Binmile conducted a thorough analysis of existing tools, processes, and business requirements for the client before moving ahead with the solution development and implementation.
ServiceNow acted as a single platform to resolve all business IT needs of the client globally, ranging from customer experience enhancement to employee ease in performing business operations to better manage its core business operation functions.
• One-stop shop for all their ITSM needs, from the incident, problem, and change management to management of Knowledge base to manage IT-related issues efficiently and effectively
• Management of Configuration Items using the ServiceNow CMDB for better insight into the IT infrastructure of the organization
• Integration with third-party tools and applications for smoother user experience
• Custom Applications to meet niche yet essential business requirements.
• Enhance customer, vendor, employee, and partner experience via ServiceNow Service Portal for a better user experience.
• Agent workspace to help assist customers for long-lasting relations.
• Serve all business divisions on a single ServiceNow Cloud-based Platform.
Areas Served Solution Provided
IT Service Management ServiceNow OOB IT Service Mgmt
IT Infrastructure ServiceNow CMDB
Customer Service Portal
Employee Service Portal
Agent ServiceNow Agent Workspace
Custom Business Needs Custom Applications
Case study - Benefits
• Reduced time for the incident and problem resolution
• Reporting and Analytics on Incidents and Problems for prompt action
• Proper Insights on CIs help divert financial and technological resources to more important activities
• Serve customers better with help of real time and accurate data
• Enhance customer experience in all the regions served using a virtual agent and self-service portal
• Reduced time for Agents to promptly resolve customer query
• Standardized user experience for better brand recognition globally
• One platform that keeps up with the pace of business growth
• 50% reduction in time spent on incident management
• 70% of employee queries now resolved through the self-service portal
• 70% reduction in time required to resolve queries