We’re helping businesses solve technological challenges faced by companies globally and are looking for go-getters to join the team.
At Binmile, we believe in enjoying the small wins, cherish the moments, and stand by our teammates. A typical day at work comprises laughter, team activities, and lots of learning.
Our Mantra! Keep smiling and be focused.
Experience learning never like before, with hands on projects with devoted mentorship
Ample opportunities to innovate ideas and process, giving you the environment to be a free thinker
Soft Skills are as important as technical skills. Don’t just grow professionally but as person as well.
‘I cherish my work at Binmile. The Founder takes the time to invest in employees and helps us get to where we need to be to succeed. I am at a place in my career that I never thought I would be.
‘Since day one at Binmile, every day has been learning. The mentorship and hands-on with live projects, along with regular mocks and training sessions, have helped me grow both personally and professionally.
‘The best thing about working at Binmile is the diversity in work. Every day is a new challenge, constantly growing and learning. The culture at Binmile is closer to that of a symbiosis relationship.’
We’re looking for talented people to do be part of journey to an endless growth.
Location: Noida, UP
Experience: 1 - 2 Years
We are hiring young talent (0-2 yrs). If you have strong programming and problem-solving skills, we would be happy to offer you a job. Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills. Must have strong OOPS Concepts. Flexible to work in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have Strong Object Oriented analysis, design, and development experience in Java Script and Angular.
Experience: 4 - 5 Years
One need to Develop and build an extremely reliable, scalable, and high-performing web applications for the clients
Review and understand the business requirements ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeframe provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers and clients to define, design, and showcase the new concepts and solutions
Collaborate with the other developers to ensure the client needs are met at all times
Able to Work in a rapid and agile development process to increased speed to market against a backdrop of appropriate controls.
Should implement good development and testing standards with quality of deliverables
B.Tech/MCA with minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience
Need Hands-on experience with multiple programming technologies, including Django/flask, RESTful APIs,unit test framework in Django with SQL and NoSQL database such as Mysql, MongoDB
Knowledgeable of version control tools (Git) and continuous integration
Need strong interpersonal skills with the ability work effectively across team boundaries
Experience with Agile methodology and development tools
Experience: 3 - 4 Years
- Experience with AngularJS/React or similar frameworks
- Experience in writing Node.js applications (using frameworks like Express or familiar).
Good to Have:
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases -MongoDB,etc.
- Need Hands-on experience in developing RESTFUL Services or microservices based solutions
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of Test- Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- B.tech/Mca with minimum 3-4 years of experience
- Must be a one who can work well with minimal guidance and in the fluid environment.
- Good with coding usually as part of collaborative teams. Leveraging latest tools and other new techniques for building quality code.
- Must be a Proactive thinker in a dynamic environment and develop solutions.
Experience: 3 - 4 Years
Binmile Tech. is hiring for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 / CRM Functional Consultant who can join its large MS Dynamics 365 / CRM projects. The MS Dynamics 365 / CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. Candidate must have a good knowledge of the CRM series and hold certifications (preferable).
Have to interact with prospects / clients to understand the business requirements
Demonstrate MS Dynamics 365 / CRM solution capabilities to the client
Have to conduct the business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report.
Have to create the solution design to address the client business, interface and performance requirements
Advise on complex MS Dynamics 365 / CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS DYNAMICS 365 / CRM, third parties and customizations
Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
Create estimates for implementation tasks
Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to the client and mentor team members as well
Conduct solution testing also assist with user acceptance testing
Conduct user and administrator training
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Dynamics CRM certification will be an add-on
Posses strong work ethic; The ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home office, etc.)
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients and customer
Possesses excellent communication skills
Self-Starter and Proactive approach with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure and difficult situation
Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
Solves complex problems with creative solutions
Places emphasis on client satisfaction
Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
Promotes the mission and shared values of our company
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
BE, ME, B Tech, MBA IT, M Tech, MCA or any relevant degree.
3-5 years overall MS Dynamics CRM experience. CRM 2011, 2013, MS Dynamics 365 / CRM experience required.
Experience as an MS Dynamics 365 / CRM consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services experience
Unit Testing: Test Case preparation and execution
Working with all phases of the SDLC process
Experience: 3 - 4 Years
1. Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis & requirements gathering.
2. Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 product experience, ideally with CRM 2016 or 365.
3. Able to customize CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards.
4. 3+years coding experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK.
6. Proficient in developing plug-in & workflow assemblies.
7. Candidate should be involved in the delivery of at least 3 projects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365.
8. Must have development experience in portal development for Dynamics CRM/365 (Online & On-Premises)
9. Experienced in developing .NET web services & web API applications.
10. Understanding of SQL.
11. Able to design and develop RDLC reports.
Dynamics 365 Developer is responsible for:-.
1. Implementing & extending Dynamics CRM software & inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practices to ensure its features are utilized to their fullest.
2. It is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join at a time of extraordinary growth & make a difference on significant long term projects.
3. The role will see the Development Consultant to be involved with both client projects & working on the internal development.
Dynamics 365 Developer Key Responsibilities:-
1. Analyse the client’s business, developing and understanding of their business objectives, & identify efficient ways in CRM that will be a value addition to their business
2. Work closely with the Product Development Lead
3. Planning & executing the implementation of CRM developments, providing regular progress updates to internal & external clients
4. Assist with project communication & best practice throughout the system implementation
5. Inspire and guide new/existing clients on the integration & use of CRM along with its updates.
6. To be able to work in flexible hours as & when required.
3. Power Platform
4. Power BI
Experience: 4 - 5 Years
• BE/B.Tech./MCA with 4-5 years of hands-on experience in API Automation development using
• Experienced in building Test data APIs and Mocks; to implement test data-driven frameworks
and support API Test automation and Integration Testing of interfaces.
• Extensive experience on Web & Mobile Automation using BDD/TDD Frameworks; and functional
automation tools like Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Cucumber, Protractor, JUnit, TestNG, etc. Create
and Maintain Automated Regression
• Test Packs, with source code management tools like GitHub or Bitbucket; and CI tools like Jenkins
or Azure DevOps.
• Document clear, concise & readable test cases, execute & maintain reliable test results, manage
the defect lifecycle & produce clear Test reports.
• Ensure sufficient test coverage by maintaining traceability across functional and integration
• Team Player with good written and communication skills, passion for Quality; quick learner,
process-driven, and results-oriented.
• Must have a knack for understanding the system and finding bugs/deficiencies.
• Must have the ability to suggest solutions to identified product problems.
• Automate product & API testing and write frameworks that perform at scale.
• Deeply understand REST APIs & their functioning and help make them more efficient.
• Must have a decent understanding of databases (PostgreSQL / MySQL / NoSQL), and schemas.
Didn't find a position that suits you? Don't worry you can send us your CV and we will review it.